Non Basketball Related Jobs
NC State University Raleigh, NC
Director of Classroom Technology 09/2003 to 10/2007
- Founded the unit as its only employee and guided it to one of the mission critical units at the University as well as regional and national prominence.
- Spearheaded campus wide classroom technology initiatives from conception through completion.
- Management of budget and 11 FTE for the day-to-day support and maintenance of 85 multimedia classrooms.
- Responsible for short term and long term planning for ongoing support of these and future classrooms.
- Simultaneous management of multiple project budgets each in excess of $150,000. Management of budgets totaling over $1,000,000.
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, NC
Classroom Technology Project Manager 05/1999 to 09/2003
- Started as student employee
- Hired as full time employee after graduation
- Learned and executed full scope of classroom technology implementation and support profession.